Friday 31 January 2014

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge January


I was overwhelmed by the response to my first Patterned Paper challenge. I was in two minds as to whether to start the challenge blog, thinking that there probably would be few entries. You surpassed all my expectations with 360 entries. It seems that I'm not alone in having stacks of patterned paper that I need to use. Please come back and join me again in February.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner and this is the result of using random.org:



Number 88: Caroline Wood
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Caroline! Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com with your full name and address so that I can post your pack of patterned papers.

February's challenge is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of pack of 32 papers 12 x 12 to be won

2 comments:

LinkWithin