Saturday 31 May 2014

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge


There were 526 entries during May. I am bowled over by the number of creations that have been shared month by month already since I started this challenge blog at the beginning of the year. I had no idea that there would be so much interest and support. Thank you all so much for making this a great success. Please keep your entries coming!

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the May challenge and this is the result of using random.org:

Number 239: Carol
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Carol! Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com with your full name and address so that I can post your packs of patterned papers.

June's challenge is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of a pack of a 6" x 6" paper pack of 'Letters from Paris' by Wild Rose Studio.

4 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carol. Well done.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Carol :) super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Carol, (a little bit late) , your card is lovely and I hope you'll enjoy the price. Hazel thank you for doing this.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin