Wednesday 31 December 2014

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December challenge


When I started this challenge blog at the beginning of the year, I never dreamed that it would attract so many entries every month - thank you so much for all your support and sharing such creativity with us. This blog would be nothing without YOU.

If I haven't yet got round to leaving a comment on your entry, I will do so, it's just that with Christmas and the busy-ness that it entails, I got a bit behind.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the December challenge and this is the result of using random.org:



Number 350: vilinke,
This is one of the lovely shaped cards she shared:




Congratulations,  vilinke. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize pack of papers.

The challenge for January 2015 is here


I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of 
A pack of Fun Fair 6" x 6" papers - 48 sheets - 4 sheets of 12 designs

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner.
    Wow 412 entries that is wonderful.
    Thanks for the fun challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you ;) I'm so happy ;) Happy New Year 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin