Thursday 31 December 2015

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December challenge


A super lot of entries yet again for this last month - thank you so much for your support and for sharing your creativity using patterned paper.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the December challenge and this is the result of using random.org:


Number 77: Janis in ID,
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Janis.  Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize pack of papers.

The challenge for January 2016 is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of :

6" x 6" designer paper pack
Dovecraft curiosity corner
72 sheet pack - 6 sheets of 12 designs

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Janis - happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness!! I never thought my lucky number would come up on here!!! Thank you so much for this lovely prize and for your fun challenges. I am emailing you right now!!!! (Happy dance.....)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Janis!!! Your cards are beautiful and you so deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin