Sunday 31 December 2017

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December 2017 challenge


Wishing you a Happy New Year

Once again, we had so many lovely entries for our December challenge - thank you so much for your support and willingness to share your lovely creativity with us. We hope you will join in our January 2018 challenge.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the December challenge and this is the result of using random.org:



Number 35: Elly's creaties,
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Elly. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize.

The challenge for January 2018 is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

This is the prize for this month's challenge:




Docrafts Papermania Capsule collection
Midnight Blush
6" x 6" paper pad
32 individual designs
+
Die cut notelets
6 designs - 18 pieces 

2 comments:

  1. Wow I won the challenge and that on mij birthday.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to email me, Elly, with your name and address so I can send the prize to you. xx

      Delete

LinkWithin