Saturday 30 June 2018

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July 2018 challenge


Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
July 2018 Challenge

A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

I'm giving a prize each month to the randomly chosen winner. I'm willing to post anywhere in the world, so that means that anyone can enter regardless of where you live.

This is the prize for this month's challenge:


Love to Craft
Papillion 6 x 6 paper pack  - 8 designs 24 sheets + extras:
30 Paper Doilies
10 Butterfly toppers
91 Adhesive pearls

Please scroll down or click here to see the winner of
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge.
It's worth checking because it might be you!

I hope you will join in again for this month's challenge and that the news will spread even further so that others come and join us too.

July 2018 challenge

If your designs are for Christmas, please feel free to add for my CHNC weekly challenge, which is always anything goes as long as it's Christmas, with an optional theme each week.

Remember that for this Patterned Paper challenge designs can be for any occasion

Before I show the designs of the team I need to let you know that, sadly, Agnieszka and Heidi didn't feel able to continue for another six months till December - we will miss you, ladies, with your beautiful inspirational designs and hope that we will see some of your lovely creations when you enter our challenges.

I therefore put out a design call and wish to thank all those who applied. I'm pleased to say that the following ladies are joining our team for the next six months:

Gina

Hi folks,
My name is Gina Morley, and I am a stay at home Mum who is too restless by half. I care for my Asperger's son and Workaholic husband,so I jump from one project to another in the randomness of my days.
I find arts and crafts therapeutic, as well as fun, trying my hand at absolutely anything from "Abstract art" to "Zen-tangling". I also work with fabrics, Quilting, doll making*and am trying to get into making/upcycling clothing*.
Most of all I try to encourage others to be themselves, and arts/crafts (and gardening) are a great way to "find you and stay Younique"
I love all forms of art from soft watercolour realism to grungy gothic horror. This keeps Life a constant adventure.
Dare to Dream...Trust in Nature...Be You XXX

Wendy

My name is Wendy and I live in Spain. I have been crafting all my life but got into card making about 2005. 
My blog address is-
http://spanishcrafter.blogspot.com
I do try to cover allsorts of cards, altered items, gifts etc. etc. I make alot of cards because I supply afew charities in Spain - animal charities and cancer support who need to raise funds for their causes. It is a good outlet for my creations because when we moved to Spain I built up quite a stock in the first few months as you can imagine. I cannot not craft, I have to do something every day near enough, even when we go on holiday I have to take my scissors and decoupage with me.


Here are the Design Team's inspirations:


Catherine

Papers and everything else from Papillon range by Love to Craft
(same as prize)


Iwona

Julie

Margaret

Monica

Rebecca

Wendy

Please become a follower of this blog if you haven't done so already and also advertise it on your own blog so that others see it and join in - you may use the logo from the sidebar if you wish. Thank you to all of you who have already become followers and have spread the news of this blog - please keep doing so.

You may link as many entries as you like as long as they weren't blogged before 1 July 2018. July's challenge will end at 20:00 UK time 31 July 2018. The randomly chosen winner will be announced at 23:00 UK time on 31 July and a new challenge will start at midnight on 1 August 2018.

Please include a link to this blogpost within the post for your creation. Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

Please continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.
I look forward to seeing your entries


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

By entering these challenges you are giving your consent to your blog links being visible along with your name in the entries.

By commenting on the entries you are also giving your consent that your name and blog link will be visible.

If you are a winner, a copy of your entry will be published on the winners announcement post along with your name as it is entered into the challenge. The links will no longer be published as part of the winners announcements.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you Hazel for another challenge. Lovely work by the design team. Welcome to the new members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great intro Hazel. I am really looking forward to visiting everyones amazing creations :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes from the design team!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT inspiration! Thank you for the challenge Hazel.
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards as always!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please remove number 163 and I will re-post it. Thanks. Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the July Challenge Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creations, DT!

    Thanks for the inspiration and the Challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin