Friday 31 May 2019

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June 2019 challenge


Regarding problems with Linky Tools

Update - I've received this from Brent at Linky Tools:

Here's the issue... the site has over 18K old users with 9+ MILLION old image files. So it is really bogging the system down. I am in the process of spring cleaning the old users and files. I have no idea how long it will take (a few days) and I apologize for whatever inconvenience and aggravation it causes. I'm working hard to resolve it. Linky Tools has run very smoothly for many years... I hope to have this cleared up as fast as possible.

It seems to be OK now ... hope you can add your entries.


Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
June 2019 Challenge

A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

I'm giving a prize each month to the randomly chosen winner. I'm willing to post anywhere in the world, so that means that anyone can enter regardless of where you live.

This is the prize for this month's challenge:



The Paper Boutique
Ocean Secrets
Decorative Papers
36 sheets, 6 designs
8" x 8" 160 gsm

Please scroll down or click here to see the winner of
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge.
It's worth checking because it might be you!

I hope you will join in again for this month's challenge and that the news will spread even further so that others come and join us too.

June 2019 challenge

If your designs are for Christmas, please feel free to add for my CHNC weekly challenge, which is always anything goes as long as it's Christmas, with an optional theme each week.

Remember that for this Patterned Paper challenge designs can be for any occasion

Sadly, this will be the last time that Gina shares as part of the DT, as she won't be able to  continue with us from July to December. We will miss you and your wonderful designs, Gina and thank you for being such a lovely member of the team. 
We hope to still see you around in blogland. Next month, I'll be introducing a new DT member.

Here are the designs from myself and the rest of my wonderful team - I am so grateful to them for sharing their lovely designs:

Please become a follower of this blog if you haven't done so already and also advertise it on your own blog so that others see it and join in - you may use the logo from the sidebar if you wish. Thank you to all of you who have already become followers and have spread the news of this blog - please keep doing so.

You may link as many entries as you like as long as they weren't blogged before 1 June 2019. June's challenge will end at 20:00 UK time 30 June 2019. The randomly chosen winner will be announced at 23:00 UK time on 30 June and a new challenge will start at midnight on 1 July 2019.

Please include a link to this blogpost within the post for your creation. Please add your link to the linky tool.. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

Please continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.
I look forward to seeing your entries

23 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge Hazel. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo of my entry is not showing, but it links back to my blog! Lovely cards Design Team!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and creative work by the team!!! Lovely!!
    Thanks for another fun challenge.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I gave two identical cards by mistake 194 +195

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely enteries, I entered again.
    xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. If my card doesn't qualify, I understand. Last week we had a blog hop and the hop went live at a certain time and I forgot to post my card the next morning. I am just now realizing looking at all the cards posted that I forgot mine. I have posted it but understand if it gets disqualified.
    Blessings,
    Shirley Gentry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, the Linky keeps timing out on me. My card is here: https://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-fun-fold-get-well-wish.html

    Thanks for the challenge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the blog to enter your link, but Linky Tools is telling me it already exists, so you must have been successful. No sure why there's been trouble, but I was trying to enter a card I'd made into some challenges using Linky Tools and it timed out and then after a while I was able to link with no trouble. xx

      Delete
  9. great challenge and so nice DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel thanks for the challenge. I have tried 5 times from my tablet and phone to add my link but it keeps timing out? This is my link if you could kindly try to enter it for me. Thanks! xx https://jane-janesjournal.blogspot.com/2019/06/flowers-in-june.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel. I'm having trouble getting my card to link. I keep getting error messages. I've just refreshed this page and it isn't showing so I'm assuming it hasn't worked. This is the link to my card:
    https://craftysuze.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-card-with-pop-up-element.html
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just tried a couple of the suggestions below and neither worked for me. I have the same problem using "Auto Crop" and also using a different browzer.

      Delete
    2. Linky tools are working on it ... some blogs seem to be able to add entries now, but I just tried to add yours and failed - I'll try again later. As explained at the top of the blogpost, Linky tools are aware of the problems and seeking to put it right as fast as they can. xx

      Delete
  12. Weird!! Not sure what happened to my photo on entry #403. The link-up was acting balky when I was trying to upload my card here. Now I don't seem to be able to delete that entry and try again. Hazel, if you will delete it, I will re-enter. Thanks!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Hazel....I tried a different browser to see it that would help on the second card that the link-up tool was stumbling over. No difference...another black hole. At least clicking on the black hole sends you to the correct blog post. So just leave them like that, I guess. My computer doesn't always play well with others and has often labored when loading your challenge blog link up. I have an idea that the Linky Tools and my computer have a new incompatibility...perhaps a recent update that doesn't work on my computer anymore. Maybe it will eventually be corrected.
    Sorry for the problems.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. And now it worked again....lol. (shrug)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sorry that some of you have been having problems linking. I've contacted Linky Tools and trying to resolve the issue. Any more problems, leave a link in a comment and I'll enter it in the linky for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've just tried to add Suze's entry and haven't been successful and have tried to add entries from my own blog to other challenges and am getting an error message. I've reported it and am waiting for an answer. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been having trouble with Mr Linky. I've been choosing AUTO CROP instead of choosing to crop
    myself, and that seems to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interwesting, Deanne - I tried that, but it didn't work for me. x

      Delete
  18. Hazel I also could not add my last cards. I also just tried to add my card to the July challenge and could not. The same thing happened on another blog challenge that uses the same linky as this one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin