Sunday 31 May 2020

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May 2020 challenge


Thank you so much for your support and willingness to share your lovely creativity with us. We hope you will continue to do so for our June 2020 challenge.


Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the May challenge and this is the result of using random.org:

Number 329: my asperations (Kathy A),
who shared this lovely card:




Congratulations, Kathy. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize.

The challenge for June 2020 is here
I look forward to seeing your entries

This is the prize for this month's challenge:


Forever in time
Paper Craft Collection
Watercolor Aquarelle
Perfect Prints
5 sheets of 6 styles 6" x 6"

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Kathy. What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, I was so excited to see that my care created with a cute Sherry West digi won a prize! I sent you an email on May 31st but haven't heard back from you. My ISP is sometimes glitchy... so just checking if you received the email? I just sent another one today. So... we'll see it that one makes it to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All's good now, having got your second email OK ... in the post soon. xx

      Delete

LinkWithin