Tuesday 30 September 2014

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge


Once again this month I was amazed at the number of entries. You are certainly using those precious patterned papers. Please continue to do so because I so love seeing all your lovely creations and I greatly appreciate your support.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the September challenge and this is the result of using random.org:


Number 462: Renate
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Renate! Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize pack of papers.

October's challenge is here


I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of a Dovecraft curiosity corner 6" x 6" designer paper pack
72 sheet pack - 6 sheets of 12 designs

4 comments:

LinkWithin