Thursday 18 June 2015

Follow up to Design Team Call


Please scroll down for the June challenge or click here.

I was absolutely taken aback by the number of lovely crafters applying to be on my Design Team. I never expected so many entries.

It was a really hard decision as to who to invite to join me - I have now selected ten ladies and hope to be able to introduce them soon.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who applied and also everyone who shares their patterned paper creations here, whether now and again or regularly - I love seeing all your wonderful inspirations.

By the end of this month, this challenge blog will have been running for a year and a half and I hope that it will continue to be a success, thanks to all of you.

Please scroll down for the June challenge or click here.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for this opportunity to be in your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all that were selected - happy dance to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever sew much for this journey to be on your Design Team!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin