Monday 31 December 2018

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December 2018 challenge


Such an amazing number of entries once again for our December challenge - thank you so much for your support and willingness to share your lovely creativity with us. We hope you will join in our January 2019 challenge.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the December challenge and this is the result of using random.org:



Number 213: Caroline's Creaties,
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Caroline. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize.

The challenge for January 2019 is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

This is the prize for this month's challenge:


Crafter's Companion 
Detailed Decorations 6 x 6 paper pad
48 sheets - 3 each of `6 designs

4 comments:

  1. O wow, thank you for choosing my card by random.
    I will send you an email!
    Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Caroline, Your gift should be with you shortly XXX

      Delete
    2. I'v just recieved py prize today. Thank you so much! I've also send you an email to thank you!
      Love Caroline

      Delete
  2. Happy dance to the winner yeah!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin