Tuesday 1 January 2019

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January 2019 challenge



Wishing you a very Happy New Year

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper
January 2019 Challenge

A challenge that is always about using
Patterned Papers

You may enter any creation on which some patterned paper/card has been used - please remember that you must use some patterned paper

You may enter as many times as you wish during the month and link with as many other challenges as allow you to do so.

I'm giving a prize each month to the randomly chosen winner. I'm willing to post anywhere in the world, so that means that anyone can enter regardless of where you live.

This is the prize for this month's challenge:


Crafter's Companion 
Detailed Decorations 6 x 6 paper pad
48 sheets - 3 each of `6 designs

Please scroll down or click here to see the winner of
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December challenge.
It's worth checking because it might be you!

I hope you will join in again for this month's challenge and that the news will spread even further so that others come and join us too.

January 2019 challenge

If your designs are for Christmas, please feel free to add for my CHNC weekly challenge, which is always anything goes as long as it's Christmas, with an optional theme each week.

Remember that for this Patterned Paper challenge designs can be for any occasion

Before I go any further I need to tell you that, sadly, four of my 2018 team are not able to commit to being on the DT for a further six months, so we say goodbye to Iwona, Margaret, Monica and Wendy, with a big thank you to them for their support and wonderful designs that they have shared month after month. We will miss them, but hope to see them here entering our challenges.

This means that we are welcoming four new DT members:


Image may contain: 1 person


I'm Claudia and I turned 42 in July. I'm living in Belgium. I'm married for the past 14 years with Wim and we have 2 childeren. Jarno is our son and he is almost 16 and Joran our daughter is almost 12. I've been making card for 6 years now. At first I was making a lot of 3D cards, than I find out about coloring gorgous digi's and crafting and never stopt doing it since then I like different styles and I like to try someting new and to working with materials, like wood, metals, fabrics,..... Since this year I have discover the project life and ATC and totally love it.
I work 4 days a week as administratief assistant.


I work part-time in a well known chemist, which I've done for 22 years (I'm 42 now so it's been my only real job). I'm married to Rich, and we have two great kids, one of each, aged 8 and 14. We have one cat, aged 16, and one pup , aged 7 months. I make cards for pure enjoyment for family and friends. I've been making them for about eight years now. I don't really stick to one theme as I like trying all sorts, but if I had to pick a favourite, it would be colouring Mo Manning stamps, and making easel cards. I'm lucky enough to have my own little craft room so I can go and tuck myself away whenever time allows.


I'm Lisbeth, born on May 24, 1970 and have been married to Dirk 19j together we have 2 children.Hanne of 15j and 14j of Koen. We live in the beautiful province of Antwerp (Belgium) in the heart of the Kempen (Malle). With my daughter, I am very busy with crafts ex. card making, but also crafts.
We have one dog family together .If we also like hiking. I started with 3D maps, but the last time I actually scrap only. Christmas cards especially cherish most.


I have been a crafter all my life - I enjoy all sorts of crafts but my current passion is paper crafting. At the moment I live in the UK but for the previous 17 years I have been an expat, living in Australia, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi and India. Whilst overseas I always managed to find friends who also wanted to craft! Now back in England I spend a lot of time in my craft room. I like to play with different techniques, making both mainstream items and more left of centre projects. I use a lot of digi images but also like getting inky…and I love different folds, ATCs and fat pages! My intention every year is to make all my Christmas cards before I get to November – and every year I run late! I am hoping to catch up this year soon!!


Here are the designs from myself and the rest of my wonderful team - I am so grateful to them for sharing their lovely designs:













Please become a follower of this blog if you haven't done so already and also advertise it on your own blog so that others see it and join in - you may use the logo from the sidebar if you wish. Thank you to all of you who have already become followers and have spread the news of this blog - please keep doing so.

You may link as many entries as you like as long as they weren't blogged before 1 January 2019. January's challenge will end at 20:00 UK time 31 January 2019. The randomly chosen winner will be announced at 23:00 UK time on 31 January and a new challenge will start at midnight on 1 February 2019.

Please include a link to this blogpost within the post for your creation. Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

Please continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you.
I look forward to seeing your entries


11 comments:

  1. Great cards from everyone on the team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge Hazel. Lovely work by the design team.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Claudia, Fiona, Lisbeth & Susan. Looking forward to another year of creative fun!! Happy New Year to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the new challenge -Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT projects. Thanks for this wonderful challenge! Wishing you all all the best for the new year!

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#25 – Think twice + BlogHop}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year and great cards DT team !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely cards/projects from the Design Team. Welcome to the new, and welcome back to the returning. Hope you all have a creative and blessed 2019. Thanks for another FUN challenge. I love the sweet paper pad prize. Patterned papers are the best!!!!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful DT cards. {I added a card but it didn't show up. So I tried again, but was told I'd already entered it. However, I still don't see my card... or ANY cards in the link up. Not sure if it my ISP or something wrong with linky not displaying. Just wanted to give you a head's up.]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops. Please ignore my last post. The inlinks pics showed up on the top of the page. And, as I thought there would be... there are lots of great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another fun challenge, and welcome to the new team members! Hope you all have a great New Year and stay crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great line-up of new design team members....welcome to them all. Also a big thanks for all the great inspiration from the outgoing ones.
    Wonderful projects by the team this time. I esp love Rebecca's charmingly delightful baby girl memory book!! Thank you for another fun linky party, Hazel!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin